Term & Conditions
These Terms of Sale set out the terms and conditions on which the products are offered to you as consumers on www.qtwseel.qa or our mobile app (collectively defined as “Site”). The owner and manager of the Site is a Qtawseel Trading WLL company registered in Qatar (“Qatar”), with its office located on Kasarat Street in Qatar.
Please read these terms carefully before submitting your order via the Site. By placing an order on the Site, you immediately agree to be bound by these Terms of Sale.
You agree to use the Qtawseel.qa website (“Website”) only for the purposes permitted by these Terms and Conditions and any applicable law, regulation or practices, or guidelines generally accepted in certain appropriate jurisdictions.
You agree that you will not be able to access or attempt to access the Website without a physical connection provided by Qtawseel.qa unless you are directly authorized to do so in a separate written agreement signed by an authorized Jazp.com representative.
You expressly agree not to access or attempt to access the Website, or any part of it, in any automated manner, including but not limited to the use of text or web pages. You agree that you will not participate in any activity that disrupts or disrupts the Website (or the servers and networks connected to the Website). You agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, or resell the Website for any purpose.
You agree that you are solely responsible for any breach of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions and the consequences (including any possible loss or damage to Qtawseel.qa) of any such breach.
- Placing An Order
- Ordering can be done from the website, by phone Qtawseel.qa. If you must place an order from a website, you must ensure that personal information is correct and up to date. Qtawseel.qa suggests that the Customer read his form several times before confirming the order. Qtawseel.qa is not responsible for sending emails to the wrong email address or sending parcels to the wrong delivery address if the form has been incorrectly complete.
- Processing Time
- Ordering can be done from the website, by phone Jazp.com. If you must place an order from a website, you must ensure that personal information is correct and up to date. Jazp.com suggests that the Customer read his form several times before confirming the order. Qtawseel.qa is not responsible for sending emails to the wrong email address or sending parcels to the wrong delivery address if the form has been incorrectly completed.
- Order Acceptance Policy
- You can expect your order to be processed within 24-48 hours, as long as the items are in stock and there are no problems with payment confirmation. Qtawseel.qa does not guarantee the same date delivery. Orders are not processed on weekends and holidays.
- Change Orders
- You can request a change to your order if the order is not charged to your account. Please call us during Qtawseel.qa’s working hours to request a change in your order. Please place your sales order (SO) or customer number ready for better service. We never recommend sending email requests because it is unlikely that we will receive a message in time to make any adjustments due to a large number of emails we receive every day.
- Order Acknowledgement
- Qtawseel.qa will notify you of the status of your order via email. All tracking details will be emailed to your Qtawseel.qa ID once your order has been processed or changed. You can also get the status of your order and other live updates by signing in to your account on our Website.
- Change Orders
- You can request a change to your order if the order is not charged in your account. Please call us during Jazp.com’s working hours to request a change in your order. Please place your sales order (SO) or customer number ready for better service. We never recommend sending email requests because it is unlikely that we will receive a message in time to make any adjustments due to the large number of emails we receive every day.
- Cancel Orders
- You can request an order to be canceled as long as the order has not been processed and shipped. Just call us during Qtawseel.qa’s working hours to request a cancellation of the order. We never recommend sending email cancellation requests because it is unlikely that we will receive a message when the order is invalid due to the many emails we receive daily.
- Cancelling Order
- You can cancel your order immediately before shipping for any reason.
- Delivery/Shipment Policy
- Multiple shipping/delivery may result in multiple shipments to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
All content included on the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, video, data, music, software, and more (in conjunction with “Content”), is owned by jazp.com licensed persons or property or its suppliers or licensees and is protected by copyright. Trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights. Collection, editing, and compilation of all content on the Site is a particular property of Qtawseel. Qtawseel.qa and its suppliers and licensors have made clear all intellectual property rights in all content.
- Basic Fee
- All fees and prices are in Qatar Dirhams (QAR)
- Changing of Prices
- Qtawseel prices are subject to modification at any time. Prices may also vary due to a launching price, a promotional offer, or sales. Prices of items that are not in stock or available for a pre-order are valid during its promotional period after the order is placed. Should the cost of those items change concerning the pre-order price, the Customer will be informed and cancel the order? We reserve the right to update prices displayed on the website from time to time, and once updated, they cannot be claimed against an order that has already been confirmed or delivered.
- Errors Qtawseel strives for accuracy in all product descriptions, images, compliance indicators, detailed details, pricing, links, and other product-related information contained herein or specified on our Website. Due to personal error and other determinations, we cannot guarantee that all product descriptions, photos, compliance indicators, detailed details, pricing, links, and other product-related information listed are absolutely accurate, complete, or current, and we cannot bear these errors. In the event that a product listed on our Website is labeled incorrectly due to some typographical error, information, technology, or other error, Jazp.com in its sole discretion reserves the right to reject and/or cancel any product order specified and immediately amend, correct and/or delete details inaccurately.
- In addition, all hyperlinks to other Websites from Qtawseel are provided as resources for customers seeking further information or technical opinion. Qtawseel is not responsible for any claims or representations made on or against any of these websites.
Our Shipping Methods
- All orders may require processing time 24-48 hours before shipping.
- Qtawseel does not process orders on weekends.
- No submissions will be made on Friday.
- Qtawseel does not guarantee the exact date of delivery.
- Qtawseel does not offer any shipping options at this time.
- Exact delivery times cannot be guaranteed.
- Qtawseel will NOT be responsible for or provide any services or products in OFAC-approved countries following Qatar law.
- This shipping method is only available in Qatar.
Qtawseel currently offers COD (“Cash on Delivery”) payments. However, the Cash On Delivery option only works within Qatar. To protect website visitors to the best of our knowledge, we apply a number of security policies and certificates. These layers of protection can pass if the user’s computer is infected with a virus or malicious software. Qtawseel or its affiliates and employees may not be held liable for such circumstances or situations.
Qtawseel also reserves the right to take any necessary action, including legal action, in the event of non-payment or non-payment of your fees.
The order form completed by the Customer online cannot be considered an invoice. Regardless of the method of purchase or payment, the Customer receives an invoice within his package upon delivery. A digital/hard copy of each invoice is registered in the Qtawseel database.
Qtawseel will take every precaution to ensure the security of any payment information included in your order. However, to prevent direct negligence on our part, we cannot be held responsible for any losses incurred due to unauthorized access to the information you may provide. If you have any questions or concerns about security at qtawseel.qa please get in touch with email@example.com
In the event of any dispute, claim, dispute, or difference (including in respect of any infringing or legal claim) (“Dispute”) arises either in connection with or in connection with or in connection with this User Agreement, including (without limitation) any question regarding composition, presence, scope, operation, interpretation, operation or termination of this User Agreement or this clause, any question regarding the legal relationship established by this User Agreement or the consequences of its void, then the parties shall first attempt to resolve the dispute through good faith negotiations within 30 days. (30) of calendars commencing on which the party first sends the other party written notice of dispute.
Suppose the dispute is not resolved amicably by the parties concerned within thirty (30) calendar days. In that case, the parties now agree that the dispute will be referred to and finally resolved through binding arbitration as set out below, LCIA “), which regulates (” Rules “) is deemed to have been inserted about this section of the Act. The number of solvers will be the same. The parties to the proposal will seek to agree on a single arbitrator who will be appointed to the LCIA court to be established. Suppose the parties to the arbitration fail to nominate a single arbitrator within 30 days from the date on which the application was lodged with the respondent (or the maximum or minimum period determined by the LCIA Court). In that case, one arbitrator will be appointed by the LCIA Court. The seat or official venue for the arbitration will be the Dubai International Financial Center in Dubai, Qatar.
The mediation process will be in English, and the prize will be in English and Arabic. The provisions of this section do not infringe upon Qtawseel’s right to seek temporary relief at any time in any competent jurisdiction (whether an arbitrator has been appointed or not), and qtawseel.qa will not be deemed to have breached this agreement or to infringe an arbitrator’s power by doing so.
You may be asked to sign up with Qtawseel to access certain services or sites on the Site. For such registrations, we may refuse to provide you with the username you requested. Your username and password are for personal use only. If you use the Site, you are responsible for keeping your account and password confidential and restricting access to your computer and agreeing to accept responsibility for all activities that take place under your account or password. In addition to all other rights available to Qtawseel, including those outlined in these Terms and Conditions,qtawseel.qa reserves the right, at its discretion, to terminate your account, refuse to work for you, or cancel orders.
Pre-order is a service that allows you to order a product before the official launch date.
- We aim to deliver pre-ordered products on the official launch date, as long as we receive and process your payment. This does not always happen due to the availability of our warehouse. Delivery costs may apply to all pre-orders unless otherwise stated. Standard delivery times will use from the time the pre-ordered product is available. We reserve the right to cancel any order for the reason that we may not disclose or disclose. The date of delivery of the pre-ordered items may change without prior notice or confirmation.
- Payment must be made in advance to confirm your pre-order. If, for any reason, you would like to cancel your order before shipping, you should do so at least three days before we ship your order.
This User Agreement is governed by and construed following the laws of Qatar. This clause will survive any expiration or cancellation of this User Agreement for any reason. In the event of a dispute, the applicable law will be based on Qatar Law.
Qtawseel will NOT deal with or provide any services or products in any OFAC countries punishing countries in accordance with Qatar law.
Qatar is the country of your residential company.
Limitations of liability
IN ALL CASES qtawseel.qa’S INTERMEDIATE TIME IS FREE LIMITED ON THE PURCHASE OF THE NUMBER OF PRODUCTS SOLD. Qtawseel SHOULD NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE RESPONSIBLE FOR A CLAIM OR AGREEMENT, TORT, INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, OR OTHER CLAIMS REGARDING THE PRODUCTS FOR SALE. Qtawseel group carried CLAIMS THIRD damages to the customer, or in BULLYING, elegant, TO THE BUSINESS, LOSS, LOSS OR DAMAGE MANUAL IMINAKALO material, which may not be possible How can happen to any damage.
If you are not satisfied with the Site or its content or content, your only solution is to stop using it. In addition, you acknowledge that any unauthorized use of the Site and its services due to your negligence or failure may result in irreparable damage to Qtawseel and will treat any unauthorized use following the Terms and Conditions of this User Agreement.