Introduction Of Policy
- Protecting your personal information
- Your use of your and other users’ personal information
- Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
- Third-party website links
- Our collection of your personal information
- No spam or spoof emails
- Our use of your personal information
- How you can contact us about privacy questions
- Like most websites, the Site uses cookie technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to specific web pages on the Site, the cookie identifies your browser with a different, random number.
- The cookies we use do not disclose any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your knowledge of the Site and help us understand which parts of the Site are most popular. You remain free to refuse our cookies if your browser agrees, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.
No spam emails or spoofs
- We do not tolerate spam. To report spam or spoof emails related to the Site, please email email@example.com
- You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise post content that may violate the user agreement. It automatically scans and filters messages to detect spam, viruses, phishing scams and other malicious activity or illegal or illegal content.
Protecting your personal information
- We hold your information on servers available in Qatar.
- By providing us with your personal information, you agree that your personal data has been transferred to and stored in our servers located in Qatar. We take every precaution to protect all your information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
- All personal details are encrypted. However, the Internet is not a secure place, and we cannot guarantee that your personal information is confidential.
- You must enter your username and password each time you want to access your account or make a transaction on the Site.
- Choose your password carefully using different numbers, letters and special characters.
- Never share your username and password with anyone.
- If you are concerned that your username or password has been corrupted, please contact our Customer Support Team immediately and confirm that you are changing your password by entering the My Site Account section.
Our use of your personal information
- We only use your information to provide you with customer service and support; evaluating and improving our services to you; to prevent illegal activities and to implement a user agreement with you (“User Agreement”); problem-solving problems; fundraising; provide you with promotional emails and verification of the information supplied to us by third parties. For example, we may share your personal information with banks or credit card authorization, processing and verification services or with third parties for fraudulent purposes.
- While we do our best to protect your privacy, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties where we are obliged to do so by court order or similar legal process; where we need to disclose your personal information in order to comply with applicable law; where we co-operate with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we have a strong belief that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report alleged wrongdoing or to investigate the breach of our User Agreement.
- In the event of the deal of Qtawseel.qa FZ-LLC, any of its affiliates and subsidiaries or any related business assets, your personal information may be disclosed to any potential buyer for the purpose of further supply of the Site or otherwise in connection with any such deal. We may share your personal information with our third-party companies in order to provide you with relevant content and services to help detect illegal activity and/or violations of our policies. This contact information will be the personal information provided by you when you register and, as a result, must be up-to-date.
- In addition, details relating to your purchases or deals or auctions from which you participate will be displayed on the Site. This information may include your User ID details, response ratings and associated comments related to your use of the Site. Alternatively, we will disclose your personal information to a third party with your express consent.
- By registering on the Site, you give us your consent to receive promotional emails about our services and emails announcing changes and new features on the Site. If at any time you decide you do not wish to receive any such emails, you may opt-out of receiving such emails by clicking on the link below any emails or by going to the My Account Site section.
- Additionally, we use comments made by you about the Site for marketing purposes, and by making those comments, you explicitly allow us to use those comments for marketing purposes.
Our collection of your personal information
- We will collect transactional information based on your site activities (such as buying and selling items and participating in an auction). This transaction information is only used in connection with transactions you make on the Site and for no other reason.
- We will also need to collect selected financial information from you, such as your credit card and/or bank account details.
- You will need to enter this financial information in the “My Account” section of the Site. We use this financial information for payment purposes and to fulfil your orders. Following your registration on the Site, you must not post any personal information (including any financial information) anywhere on the Site other than the My Account Account section. Restricting the delivery of personal information in the My Account section protects you from fraud or theft of your personal information. Posting of any personal information anywhere on the Site other than the My Site Account section may result in termination of your use of the Site.
- As part of your registration on the Site, you will be asked to provide certain personal information, such as your name, mailing address, email address and/or telephone number and other similar data and additionally personal information such as your date of birth or additional identifying information. In addition, to verify your identity, we may need to ask you for proof of identity (e.g. in the form of a copy of your passport, resident visa or permit, national ID card and/or driver’s license).
- Please note that we may use your Internet Protocol (or IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or Internet service provider (or ISP)) to analyze user styles and to improve Site management.
- We may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and navigation information (for example, pages you visit on the Site) and the times you visit the Site.
Your use of your and other users’ personal information
- Site members may need to share personal information (including financial information) with each other to complete transactions on the Site. You must always respect the privacy of other members of the Site.
- We cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information when you share your personal information with other members of the Site, so you should always seek information about the privacy and security policies of any other Site partners you work with before sharing your personal information with another Site Member.
- You agree to use any personal information obtained from another Site member in connection with this transaction only in connection with this transaction and you will not use any information obtained by another Site member for any other purpose (without the express consent of another Site Member).
- You agree and agree to use your personal information obtained by another member of the Site in accordance with all applicable laws.
Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
- You can access and update your personal information in the My Account Account section. If your personal information is altered in any way or is improperly displayed on the Site you should promptly update or correct your information (as applicable) by logging into the My Account Account on the Site or, alternatively, by contacting our customer support team. The “Customer Support” link at the top of each site’s web page contains our customer support email details and phone details.
- Please note that we will retain your personal information during and after your use of the Site as required by law, with technical requirements for resolving the problem, preventing fraud, assisting in any legal investigations and taking any other legal action. Third-party website links.